WEEKLY ACADEMIC ASSISTANCE
- Library- The library is a place to work on homework, get book recommendations, check out library materials, use a computer, plus receive research or technology support. Lunch times and after school times are open to all students based on availability, check the library door for closures.
- Peer Tutoring- Program will begin in October. For more information, please contact your student's counselor. or the Counseling Corner for more info.
- Math help- Math assistance is offered to all students through each student's math teacher. Please contact your math teacher directly for their available office hours.
- Homework Hour - Mondays through Thursdays from 3-4pm in the Library.
For parents: Weekly academic Monitoring
- School Loop- parents and students may access grades, assignments and progress reports on line. Need help logging in? Click here.
- Planner- Students are to use the planner to record daily assignments as well as in/out of school activities. Upon arrangement, teachers/parents can sign off in the planner in order to communicate daily regarding completion of homework assignments.
- Tutor list- Should parents chose to pursue outside tutoring for their student, there is a binder located in the counseling office with local tutors as well as available San Ramon Valley High School. Charlotte Wood does not promote/recommend specific tutors.
- Individual academic monitoring by a CWMS Counselor. Please contact Ms. Donovan email@example.com or Ms. Garrison firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Weekly Progress report. Please contact the counselors for more information.
- The counseling office has informational brochures from several learning centers and academic support programs not affiliated with Charlotte Wood Middle School or the district.